Pages

Welcome to Jack's Painting!

Specializing Warhammer 40k, Warhammer Fantasy, and Historics.


Saturday, December 8, 2012

Winter Painting Challenge

I have asked to take part in Curt's 3rd annual painting challenge.  Found here: http://analogue-hobbies.blogspot.com/2012/12/we-have-our-47-3rd-annual-painting.html

As of right now I have far to many 15 mm models to complete. I will spend the next few days prepping some minis and working on finishing up a commission.

On the list to prep.

Several hundred ACW Union and Rebs 15mm
A small number of Hundred Years War English I believe that it is 6 archers, 6 men at arms, and 3 Cav 25mm
Around 50 or so Victrix 25 mm naps. I believe they are British Flank Company from Waterloo.

This is all I have, I think.  I suppose some will come out of the woodwork.

To all participating:  Best of luck!

Dave R

1 comment: