Pages

Welcome to Jack's Painting!

Specializing Warhammer 40k, Warhammer Fantasy, and Historics.


Friday, June 10, 2011

Space Marines: Ultramarine Elites

For all of you regular readers out there I suppose you are about ready for some hobby related content.  I have been super busy the past two weeks, painting like a fiend.  I have progressed quite a bit on the Ultramarines Project and will have it complete by tonight. In an attempt to do one of those neat National Geographic photo stories, I present

My Week In Pictures

Monday and Tuesday were spent painting up some terminators.  While the original project called for 5 I found some spare bodies lying around and the owner gave me some lightning claws.

What's better than an Assault Terminator?


10 Assault Terminators!

Assault Terminator x 10
Here are some individual shots.
Lightning Claw Sergeant 

Side Shot
Several assorted shots.


Thunderhammer Sergeant


*Note* I was able to get ahold of some shoulder pads from The War Store. I have to give those guys 5 stars.  I ordered the pads on Monday and I had them on Wednesday evening.  They made this process possible.

Late Tuesday I was able to tackle the Dreadnought and the Landspeeder





For those of you who like group shots.


For the last three days I have been working on The Blue Tide: Parking Lot Edition


These will be finished by this evening.

Stay Tuned,

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment